Old July 28th 06, 02:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default what has happened to Hams

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

Prove you have, child molester.
I have described a sation that is cappable of making such contact you
have not I have posted a list of contacts you have not

You can't even post a complete sentence in English high school dropout.

I certainly can but why bother

You certainly can't. Any excuse you make makes you look more lame.

The only moon bounce is you bouncing off your daddy's fat ass.

still your prevert flith woger

Struck a nerve, lisping faggot?

may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

You still prove you don't have a college education.