Old July 28th 06, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default new at this sort of thing QSLing the Russain Federation

helmsman wrote:
On 26 Jul 2006 19:55:34 -0700, "an_old_friend"
wrote:

not used to geting real DX but now doing 2 m EME I have a contact RV3IQ
qrz.com has no listing but given that it is the Russain Federation that
would issue such a call I am not sure that means it isn't valid

advice would be apprecated

this address is spam trap if one need to email me in this regard

Be patient I sent RA3QSY a QSL on 7-9-95 I got a return QSL 1-5-2006
NO BULL!

wow thanks for the advice thaving a blast on 2 EME I think I saw a
virtual pilup last night made 10 firm contact with a couple fo
scamrbles stepping on each other O guess I new grid excites a frency