Old July 29th 06, 11:42 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
Woger Woger is offline

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Glendale Smurf wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wismem wrote:
Ignorance is bliss, which explains Wiseman's posts.

indeed but still bearing false witness is a sin even when against woger

Stupid is still stupid. You were born that way.

bearing flase witness against sone is still a sin if you are christain
or jewish sir
You can't fix that.

The bottom line, Mark, despite your weak-kneed responses, is that you are an
intellectual midget. Between you and mental misfit Wiseman, the two of you
have managed to turn this news group into a virtual cesspool. Your
half-assed responses that you are merely defending your "honor" are but more
of your ongoing charade. You've been spamming Usenet since at least 1998.
You have no honor. You certainly have no pride.
You, like Wiseman, apparently have little to nothing going for you. I think
that I can safely speak for all of this newsgroup when I say that you are a
pure, unadulterated idiot, Mark. You make your unwelcome presence known for
just about any post so presented, whether or not your comments were asked
for. You even attempted to ingratiate yourself with Paul in hopes that if
Paul responded to you it would lend you credibility. By his non-response you
were summarily rebuffed and ignored. Apparently Paul considers you to be a
mental inferior unworthy of his attention, and rightfully so. He shut you
off, didn't he? So, Mark, after being ignored by Paul, you had to seek your
own intellectual level...that being Roger Wiseman.
Disdain, Mark, look it up. That is how many of us view you. I will take it
one step further. I pity you. You sit on your overweight haunches day in,
day out with no life save for Usenet. I feel sorry for you, Mark. I hesitate
to quantify anybody as a loser, but if I had to pick an example, you would
be it.
Simply put? You are an idiot, Mark. A bean-brained, grossly overweight
nonentity. Nothing more, nothing less.