Old July 29th 06, 04:56 PM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

Woger wrote:
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

forger bBTW
The bottom line, Mark, despite your weak-kneed responses, is that you are an
intellectual midget. Between you and mental misfit Wiseman, the two of you
have managed to turn this news group into a virtual cesspool.

indeed but the one with the power to stop it is wismen his goal has
been to drive anyone he doesn't like off

I refuse to be driven so he esca;lates
Your
half-assed responses that you are merely defending your "honor" are but more
of your ongoing charade. You've been spamming Usenet since at least 1998.

certainly not
You have no honor. You certainly have no pride.
You, like Wiseman, apparently have little to nothing going for you. I think
that I can safely speak for all of this newsgroup when I say that you are a
pure, unadulterated idiot, Mark. You make your unwelcome presence known for
just about any post so presented, whether or not your comments were asked
for.

this is a NEWSGRUOP not private email
Simply put? You are an idiot, Mark. A bean-brained, grossly overweight
nonentity. Nothing more, nothing less.

and yet you answer me and likely in the guises of other sock pppupets
threaten me
indeed you are obessed with my non existant wieght problem as well

get a life coward