Old July 29th 06, 04:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce dxAce is offline

Default More IBOC Crap

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

Steve wrote:
wrote:
Telamon wrote:
In article ,
dxAce wrote:

I was just tuning around with the SR II and tuned in WJR 760
Detroit, and even
putting WBBM 780 Chicago in the null I was still getting a lot of
IBOC Crap on
760.

IBOC = QRM

That's because it was misnamed IBOC. It should be IBOAC for In Band
On
All Channels. It's hard to get all the modulator, transmitter, and
antenna parameters right or it spreads out.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

If you want more IBOC crap, go look at DE's posts on radio-info.com's
HD board.

He's just as BUSTED there as he is here. I initially thought he was a
young person, yanking people's chains, not really understanding what
he's talking about but also not caring that he didn't understand.
However, if you look at the photo of him on that NAB website, he's an
old guy! I couldn't believe it.

If you already didn't know, I think he is a Univision executive...

You could also just visit my website...

He's been busted in Miami...
And down San Diego way...
He's been busted in Portland...