Old July 30th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
iwouldntknow iwouldntknow is offline

Default new at this sort of thing QSLing the Russain Federation

Are you sure abt the callsign? Maybe it was RV3IG, Andy who is active on EME

On 26 Jul 2006 19:55:34 -0700, "an_old_friend" wrote:

not used to geting real DX but now doing 2 m EME I have a contact RV3IQ
qrz.com has no listing but given that it is the Russain Federation that
would issue such a call I am not sure that means it isn't valid

advice would be apprecated

this address is spam trap if one need to email me in this regard