Old July 30th 06, 04:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
jawod jawod is offline

Default adaptive beamforming

jawod wrote:
If you can wrestle with the knots of its

complexity, you can step up to more sophisticated issues.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC

Richard,

You need to chill out.

I've expressed this befo I don't need your imprimatur to post here.
This is an amateur group. As such, speculation on these matters need to
be welcomed, not derided.

I gladly defer to your expertise. However, I'll not defer to you in
speculative matters in an amateur venue.

You know, I really hate the term "outside the box", however, naive
perspectives, as you seem to deem mine, can be fruitful. Mutual respect
is the order of the day. If not, please refrain from responding.

"73's"
John
AB8WH

Obviously, maybe I'M the one that needs to chill out.