Old July 31st 06, 06:00 AM posted to alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default Ignorance Is Bliss, they say.

666 wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

You have had folks in these groups "attack" you because of your stupid and
incessant spam.

no spamm at all
You start it, Mark, and then you whine like a petulant
little schoolgirl when somebody you've angered calls you a less than
flattering name. You are not a "victum", Mark. You are the instigator and
you are well aware of that.

nope I never started the name calling bulll**** that is the only
recoruse of Robeson and Wismen
So are the rest of us.
Your comment that I am "annymouse" and thereby have no "honnor" is
pointless, as are the majority of your posts

you are a coward and afraid to put your name to your posts
You might learn the advantage of being anonymous after your neighbors
receive a few copies of your posts, as your buddy once threatened to do.

they have received them as have the cops the state of michigan maybe
the feds (if so they have expressed no interest in them)

So, Mr. Morgan, I am going to continue being "annymous" while you plod
mindlessly forward and show us how to be the pea-brained idiot that you so
well present yourself to be.

and contiue to support the use of hate and smear campaign over the
truth yes you can do that and likely you will enjoy being anymouse
about since you would be likely ashamed to aosscate with such remarks
by your own name satan (or is 666 the antichrist) oh well who can sort
out your delsuions of grander