Old July 31st 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo David Eduardo is offline

Default iBiquity's Financial Mayhem !

wrote in message
oups.com...

That whole site has something to do with Harry Helms, another DXer who is
anti-radio. Much of the data is just flat wrong.

Gotcha good this time, Eduardo ! BTW, looks like I have chased
autopaint-1 off the radio-intel.com site, he will be protected from all
the anti-IBOC truth, so he doesn't have to face it - the HD moderators
are all pro-IBOC - they make a final insult, then lock the thread.
See, you over there, mother****er !

Why? Have you found some more lies to post?

On the other hand, I am going to work on the HD2 formats for two more LA
radio stations this week.