Old July 31st 06, 11:58 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.fuckhead.stagger.lee,alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
666 666 is offline

Default The semantics of "Libbel"

What, exactly, IS Libbel? Can we count the ways? Is "Libbel" akin to
Dribble? Piddle?
Perhaps someone with greater mental acquity than Mark can answer this
age-old riddle/piddle/libbel/diddle conundrum.
How, exactly, does one "libbel" another? Is it a verb? An adjective? An
insult? Compliment? Or does it have sexual undertones?
Perhaps we should forward this query to a person who is mentally superior to
Mark Morgan. Just maybe Roger Wiseman can step in to provide an answer in
terms that Mark may be able to comprehend.
I defer to the greater intellect of Mr. Wiseman who has shown so much mental
sharpness of late. Can you, Roger, define "libbel" for Mark and the rest of
us, the mental unworthies? Surely you can shed no small amount of West
Virginia intellect upon this dilemma.
And remember, Roger, by so doing you will forever place Mark in a position
of indebtedness.