Old July 31st 06, 01:54 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
kk4tl kk4tl is offline

Default It's time again for the Great Liberty Net !

Somebody Somewhere ( aka Y-Man ) wrote:

Cindy Sheehan had me pinned down in bed and wouldn't let me leave.
She just loves it when I don my John Kerry mask and give her "chin".
What a squealer!
Did you know her panties are red with a hammer and sickle pattern?

Dag-Nabbit, Y-Man, you have all the luck.
Only profit Stair scores better than you.
Last time I saw Cindy Shehan she was hugged up on Jesse Jackson.
I guess sloppy seconds after Jesse ain't bad if it's with a classy girl
like Cindy.
But you better be careful or Jesse might get jealous.