Old July 31st 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Steve Steve is offline

Default iBiquity's Financial Mayhem !

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

That whole site has something to do with Harry Helms, another DXer who is
anti-radio. Much of the data is just flat wrong.

Gotcha good this time, Eduardo ! BTW, looks like I have chased
autopaint-1 off the radio-intel.com site, he will be protected from all
the anti-IBOC truth, so he doesn't have to face it - the HD moderators
are all pro-IBOC - they make a final insult, then lock the thread.
See, you over there, mother****er !

Why? Have you found some more lies to post?

On the other hand, I am going to work on the HD2 formats for two more LA
radio stations this week.

And are you doing this in your capacity as President of Programming or
some other title? Or have you even made a decision about this yet? LOL!!