Old July 31st 06, 07:41 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default grant you peace and forgivness for your crimes

666 wrote:
I see. When it is correctly pointed out to you that your intellectual
superiors consider your blatherings to be a waste of oxygen, you attack

the
messenger rather than the facts presented.

when you falsely claim I have intelectual superoirs in posting in the
NG you cease to be a messenger and become a libeler, let alone go on
about wasting O2

Prove that there are those of us who are NOT your intellectual superior. By
which yardstick are you going to measure or determine this? By the very
simple fact that we post correctly, use good grammar and don't splatter our
posts with misspelled words is example enough.

you do not post correctly you lie and misrepresent the fact that you
claim misspelling is proof of inferioity is amoug your dishonorable
untruth If mispelling were proof of stupdity then Albert Einstain would
be reckoned one of the dumbest men on earth

the inablity to reconize the diefferent between statements like "it
would take killing you to stop you from posting" and what would be a
true death threat "I will post stop you from posting by any means
neccasary. Indeed thatI use langauge better than ost of you is clear
proof I am not any of your inferior