Old August 1st 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default The semantics of "Libbel"

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
666 wrote:
What, exactly, IS Libbel? Can we count the ways? Is "Libbel" akin to
Dribble? Piddle?

grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Looks like Steve is in some serious therapy, he's been gone so long.

I hope it does him some good.

his last post only one that day was the night I posted about my first
eme contact I wonder if his mind has just collapsed haveing to face the
idea I a mere tech with no interest or attitude for CW can in fact do
that mode

I don't care if he is in therapy or what aslong as he has gone and he
seems to have Mr slow code with and mr klein with him