Old August 1st 06, 09:23 AM posted to alt.cocksucker.roger-wiseman,alt.morons,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave
Not Lloyd Not Lloyd is offline

Default Mark's Mental Superiors Speak...

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
666 wrote:
I see. When it is correctly pointed out to you that your intellectual
superiors consider your blatherings to be a waste of oxygen, you attack

the
messenger rather than the facts presented.

when you falsely claim I have intelectual superoirs in posting in the
NG you cease to be a messenger and become a libeler, let alone go on
about wasting O2

Prove that there are those of us who are NOT your intellectual superior.

By
which yardstick are you going to measure or determine this? By the very
simple fact that we post correctly, use good grammar and don't splatter

our
posts with misspelled words is example enough.

you do not post correctly you lie and misrepresent the fact that you
claim misspelling is proof of inferioity is amoug your dishonorable
untruth If mispelling were proof of stupdity then Albert Einstain would
be reckoned one of the dumbest men on earth
It is not only your misspelled and awkward posts that brand you as stupid,
but your insatiable drive to respond to each and every post made whether you
know the person or not. You, Mark, simply do not know when to leave well
enough alone. It has been documented that you made over 800 and perhaps 900
posts (using sockpuppets) in June alone. Is this the watermark of an
intellectual giant? You post idiotic, third grade level one-liners day after
day after day while at the same time saying nothing. You, Mark, are the sum
of your posts and one can, and must, draw the conclusion that you are not
overly bright. I misrepresent nothing and have not lied. I DO post correctly
and any attempt by you, a nonentity, to judge or malign me is of no
consequence and has absolutely no merit. You, of all people, certainly have
no room to pass judgment.

the inablity to reconize the diefferent between statements like "it
would take killing you to stop you from posting" and what would be a
true death threat "I will post stop you from posting by any means
neccasary. Indeed thatI use langauge better than ost of you is clear
proof I am not any of your inferior

Aw, garsh. Did someone actually post such comments or did you twist them to
suit your purposes? If such comments were made then perhaps, just perhaps,
they stemmed from your constant flooding of the groups with your juvenile
drivel. Has it not yet dawned upon you, Mark, that you are one of the least
popular posters hereabout? You rank only one half step below the most
reviled poster of all time, that being Roger Wiseman.
And Mark, your delusion "thatI use langauge better than ost of you " is just
that...a delusion. 800 misspelled posts in a single month quickly lay that
claim to rest. You clearly DO have mental superiors in these groups and they
are many. You are not as intellectually gifted as you like to comport
yourself to be. We all have mental superiors and I just happen to be one of
yours. I am not bragging...it is merely how life is. Learn to live with it,
Mark.

PS: Thanks for the comedic relief. Who the heck is "Albert Einstain"? Is
that the chubby little Cosby kid whose clothing was always food-stained and
dirty?