Old August 1st 06, 09:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Usual Double Talk of the Feeble Five: Brain Blabbering BS

(Better Known As Brain, N0IMD) wrote:

Looks like Steve is in some serious therapy, he's been gone so long.

I hope it does him some good.

Geeze, Brain...Just like you to lament the state of the
newsgroup, find fault with others for it's "condition", then pop in
with completely off topic, unrelated, inflamatory mudslinging.

Why am I not surprised?

Perhaps it's because I've had you pegged right for years now and
nothing you've done or said has contradicted that opinion or proven me
wrong yet.

You're the little two-faced worm with absolutley nothing to
contribute to any Amateur Radio related topic...Well..Let me change
that slightly and say nothing ACCURATE about any Amateur Radio related
topic.

Speaking of which, seems recent events in both Amateur Radio AND
the MARS programs bear out my many contentions and have let your rants
in the trashcan.

How do you explain that?

Steve, K4YZ