Old August 1st 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Lawson Michael Lawson is offline

Default Another Dallas Lankford article on synch detectors

wrote in message
ups.com...

Will wrote:
Maybe all this is meaningful only when referring to really

high-end
receivers. All I know is that I sometimes hear annoying distortion
when listening to a reasonable-strength SWBC station, and hitting
the "Sync" button on the Grundig 800 or the Sony 2010 makes it
stop. That increases my listening enjoyment. What more can I ask

of it?

Will

::snippage::

Given the lack of posts and threads that have ANYTHING to do with
SW, or indeed radio at all, I felt a need to pass this information

on
to those who might find it as usefull as I have.

Terry, I am consistently impressed by your thoroughness
and attention to detail. Keep up the good work.

--Mike L.