Old August 1st 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default N9OGL Can't Scare Up A QSO On The Radio...Hopes To Find One On The Internet...Maybe Some 9-Year Old That Doesn't Know Better (And Is Intellectually 7 Years Older Than Him) Like I have said Maj Robeson libels EVERYONE he dislikes

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
The Voice of Amateur Radio Chat Room is up and running at

http://pub45.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/3855281117

Join in the fun and discuss about radio. I'll be on most of the night
on there.

Fun?

What fun could one have talking to an intellectual idiot and
scofflaw like you, Lawbreaker?

you just never stop

get some therapy

Steve, K4YZ