Old August 1st 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.military.cap
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Not Lloyd but his inner woman whining wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
ups.com...
666 wrote:

aman calling himself a rapist claims to be my mental Superior

He's calling you a rapist, child molester.

another of those claiming to my superior
someone calling himself a child molestor

nah is it the same fellow
acting as Robeson intended with his posts this moning