Old August 1st 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.military.cap
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default Mark blatantly lies again, nope you just like to say that

an old friend to sodomy wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:

Markie lies some more, he admitted his wife is a male on several
occasions.

if I had "admitted" any such thing it would be a lie

You posted it.

Wisemne you are just reposted an out of context statement

Nope, you made the statement and on more than one occasion.
And how does one become an out of context statement? One could repost
an out of context statrement, but it would be physically impossible to
become one.
What's "Wisemne?"

that is what you seem to call being my Mental Superior

A corpse is your mental superior, dumbass.
I don't buy it

No, you'd have to steal from your daddy or shemale wife to pay for it.

Marky confirms he married a shemale in
.com:
"posted you can prove it for yourself anytime you can catch him at
home"