Old August 1st 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default The semantics of "Libbel"

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
666 wrote:
What, exactly, IS Libbel? Can we count the ways? Is "Libbel" akin to
Dribble? Piddle?

grant you forgiveness for your crimes

Looks like Steve is in some serious therapy, he's been gone so long.

I hope it does him some good.

his last post only one that day was the night I posted about my first
eme contact I wonder if his mind has just collapsed haveing to face the
idea I a mere tech with no interest or attitude for CW can in fact do
that mode

I don't care if he is in therapy or what aslong as he has gone and he
seems to have Mr slow code with and mr klein with him

So, does it make you long for your days gone by in electro-shock,
Mokrie?