Old August 1st 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Joe from Kokomo Joe from Kokomo is offline

Default This Month's Top Five RRS Posters

Steve wrote:
Joe from Kokomo wrote:
RHF wrote:
This Month's Top Five RRS Posters
561 - DX Ace -

Not a big surprise when you remember the old Chinese proverb: "The
emptiest drum makes the loudest noise".

262 - Steve -

and I'll bet at least 261 of those posts contained the word "busted"

What do you want to bet that Joe from Kokomo = David Eduardo = David
Gleason = David Frackelton Gleason = Tardo?

=BUSTED

Well I hope you don't bet very much; you would flat out lose that bet, o
compulsive/obsessive/busted one.

Oh, by the way, feel free to post "busted" again (just in case we didn't
get it the first 261 times).

Bwaaahaaaahaaaaa