Old September 19th 03, 06:39 PM
Ken Fowler

On 19-Sep-2003, "Harold E. Johnson" wrote:

(Several of us have enjoyed the end product
as a Beta test group for something over a year.) I don't have any time

or
interest in participating in a sincere dialog.

Followups set to rec.radio.amateur.equipment, since by your own
admission your post is off-topic for this group.

-- jm

My turn to be confused. MY Vector Network Analyzer IS an amateur project and
was constructed by myself. You have some sort of problem with admissions or
interpretations?

W4ZCB

Can't tell who the Original Poster was or who re-set the follow-ups, but this IS
rec.radio.amateur.equipment and I, for one, would be interested in a discussion of a homebrew Vector
Network Analyzer.

73 de KO6NO