Old August 2nd 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Von Fourche Von Fourche is offline

Default BBC World Service Radio Schedule

Has anybody else been having trouble bringing up the BBC World Service
radio schedule web page? I've tried accessing their radio schedule page
since Friday and it would not come up.

Go to - http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/ Up in the top left hand
corner is a link - Radio Schedules. Click it. For me nothing comes up.
I've e-mailed the BBC World Service asking them if there is a problem but
have gotten no reply yet.

I assume there is a problem with their site. I have two computers and
have not been able to access the page from either pc. But you would think
they would have fixed it by now.