Old August 2nd 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default Mark's Mental Superiors Speak... NOT

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

wrote:

an old friend wrote:

wrote:

Not Lloyd but his inner woman whining wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
glegroups.com...
666 wrote:

aman calling himself a rapist claims to be my mental Superior

He's calling you a rapist, child molester.

another of those claiming to my superior

A corpse is your superior, dumbass.

someone calling himself a child molestor

Calling you... your call is kb9rqz, isn't it? And you are a convicted
child rapist.

Okay, boy genius:

You're supposed to be Mark's mental superior, huh? You are posting as
"KB9RQZ_child_molestor". He isn't. Do you believe yourself to be
KB9RQZ? Are you a child molester? Are you Mark Morgan?

You sure do whine.

Perhaps you're just one of the voices in Roger Wiseman's head.

Perhaps you should attend to your ex-streetwalker wife at 11:55 PM
instead of being on the net, fatass. Or do you just use her to hide
behind?