Old August 2nd 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David David is offline

Default most impressive looking shortwave portable

On Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:29:48 -0700, "mike maghakian"
wrote:

I was listening in the backyard to my modified Panasonic RF-2800 this
evening and thinking how impressive the 2800/2900 looks (as I usually think
when I look at them) and was wondering what other people think is the most
impressive portable they have ever seen or used?????????
Is there a set more impressive looking ??? I can't think of one but want to
hear from everyone with a REAL opinion.....

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...ble/d2999.html

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/0088.html

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...le/sat650.html

http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...able/crf1.html