Old August 2nd 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Dave Oldridge Dave Oldridge is offline

Default indoor listening antenna

"Kris, KC7VWQ" wrote in news:1154472380.495339.322680
@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

My apartment complex recently restricted me to having only antennas on
the inside, and I was wondering what would work best for listening to
the HF and shortwave bands. I live on the first floor, with no access
to an attic.

I know a guy who lives on an upper floor who has laid 65 feet of wire
around his baseboard. He has a fairly good signal on 75 with it!

In your case, you might try running it around the wall at ceiling height.

--
Dave Oldridge+
ICQ 1800667