Old August 3rd 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.revenge,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame
an_old_friend an_old_friend is offline

Default dave knows his car isn't the only thing yellow!

wrote:
We all know full well you,toad, & the tard are ALL yellow!

not certain who Toad is (Ithink it is Todd but..) Dave is hardly yellow
(he has faults in my eyes but that isn;'t one of them I assume since
you managling my name for use you are refereing to me as the tard and I
sign my name or call to everything i write you don't give your at all