Old August 3rd 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,alt.revenge,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.flame
dave hillstrom dave hillstrom is offline

Default dave knows his car isn't the only thing yellow!

On 2 Aug 2006 17:05:45 -0700, wrote:

We all know full well you,toad, & the tard are ALL yellow!

pardon me, you inconsiderate, brain dead google grouper, but who in
the gods name are you talking to? and about what?

stop being a total dip**** and start quoting and attributing like the
rest of the usenet world, you microencephalic drooling moron.

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"Quotes can't be forced. They just come to you, like diarrhea."