Old August 3rd 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Barnard John Barnard is offline

Default CHU

Beerbarrel wrote:
On Wed, 02 Aug 2006 05:04:58 GMT, John Barnard wrote:

Bob Dobbs EC42 wrote:
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 18:21:47 -0700, Steve wrote:

I'm hearing CHU again on 7335 khz for the first time in quite a while.

Steve
I haven't been looking for them much in the last few years, but was
playing around with a new Windom on 40 night before last and heard them.

Does your antenna have enough slack? ;-)

JB

Yeah. You have to be Gayadian to know about slack....

Tranny Tracy,

Look up Bob Dobbs and the Church of the Subgenius. And pick up a clue
while you are at it.

JB

KE4ODD

Service to my country? Me too and I've got my DD214 and 5 point veteran preference to
prove it.

*Used with express written permission of its creator.