Old August 3rd 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil Dave Heil is offline

Default dave knows his car isn't the only thing yellow!

Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
We all know full well you,toad, & the tard are ALL yellow!

I thought for a minute that you had it straight, but you veered off course.

I have no idea what color Mark Morgan or Todd are. I'm not yellow. My
car is yellow. Don't forget that I held a part-time job at Sears during
high school.

Write all of this down so you don't forget. Share it with your other
personalities.

Dave K8MN