Old August 3rd 06, 06:21 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.bible.prophecy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
The Demon of Mockery The Demon of Mockery is offline

Default Bible Code FIND-A-WORD !

All Hail Discordia! I wrote:
Hail Eris! wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
Lloyd Davies posting as Roger Wiseman wrote:
I resemble that remark!!

Hey Im a douche bag too see?

You sure are Jewboy Davies

You even have the big Jew nose!
this is the nature of one of Maj Robesons allies

Marqueer:
SODOMITES ARE PROUD OF THEIR SIN ("GAY PRIDE"), AND IN THAT PRIDEFUL
STATE THEY CANNOT REPENT - YOU CANNOT REPENT OF SOMETHING YOU'RE PROUD
OF.
"Were they ashamed when they had committed abomination? nay, they were
not at all ashamed, neither could they blush: therefore they shall fall
among them that fall: at the time that I visit them they shall be cast
down, saith the LORD." Jeremiah 6:15.
See also Jeremiah 13:23, Romans 1:24-32, Ezekiel 16:49-50, etc.

Considering that over 90% of the Babble was made up centuries after the
"fact" out of a bunch of twice-told tales, by a bunch of Jewish priests
during the Babylonian period (in the OT), and a bunch of delusional
Xian fanatics (in the NT, though that was largely just a century or two
afterwards), may I just say in reply, "Bahhhh-RING IT!"?

The loud and flaming queer Demon of Mockery, off to a couple of Pride
parades in Vancouver, this weekend

There, had to correct a minor error...