Old August 3rd 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.revenge,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.cb,alt.flame
[email protected] mork_margen@yahoo.com is offline

Default dave knows his car isn't the only thing yellow!

Dave Heil wrote:
Roger Wiseman AB8MQ, posing as " wrote:
We all know full well you,toad, & the tard are ALL yellow!

I thought for a minute that you had it straight, but you veered off course.

I have no idea what color Mark Morgan or Todd are. I'm not yellow. My
car is yellow. Don't forget that I held a part-time job at Sears during
high school.

Write all of this down so you don't forget. Share it with your other
personalities.

Dave K8MN

you and that streetwalker of yours have a yellow streak right down your
backs!
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!