Old August 4th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default Whatever happened to K1MAN?

hard to believe the DoJ will bother with the case anything K1MAN seems
to be accused of is pretty minor in view of the outer world the most
troubling to me is the charge he interferesed emergency trafic

Ummm.. That's not on the list of charges I've seen in the NAL for
K1MAN..

Perhaps you are confused with the guy in CA who interfered with a coast
guard operation?

nope I refering to charge he interfered with passing emgency ham
traffic out of Mexico city after a quake

-= bob =-