Old August 4th 06, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
Telstar Electronics Telstar Electronics is offline

Default SkyWave 2879ABTC...

Katz,

Actually, about 80% of the amps that I build go to amateurs. This is
really not an amp for most CBers due to the premium price. Most CBers
buy strictly on price... and don't consider harmonic content or
reliability.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Katz wrote:
While I commend you on your emphasis on 'quality', it's too bad you are
wasting your talents building 'CB' amplifiers. The amateur radio
community could use a source of quality 'legal' 160-10 solid state
amps.