Old September 22nd 03, 05:57 AM
Greg Courville

Default 2-meter rig for sale, $50

Sorry if this gets posted multiple times... Outlook Express was giving
me wierd errors.

I have a KDK FM-2033 2-meter rig that I'd like to sell.
It's a basic 2-meter FM rig at 25 watts, tunes 142-152, has 12
memories
(plus a "call" position that you can set to 146.52 or whatever) and
can do
special splits (like for ISS use) as well as standard 6khz splits for
repeaters. It also has a scan function that works for both the
memories and
the manual-tune mode. There is a five-segment LED bar graph that
functions
as an s-meter and an output power meter. It has a nice mic handset
with a
DTMF pad and up-down buttons, and I've added an external microphone
jack and
a switch to disable the internal mic. The rig has a "TONE" button that
activates an internal PL board (set by a potentiometer), but I have
had
little luck setting it up, so no guarantees there.
Pictures on request. The rig is guaranteed to work on arrival (no
guarantees
past that), and comes with a power cord (runs off 12 volts). Asking
price is
$50, and I can take PayPal or check. If paying by check there may be a
delay.

Email or call 408-323-9761.
73 de Greg KG6SGY