Old August 4th 06, 11:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default More Morkie Mularkie

an old freind cointinues to be deceitful:
No Bounce wrote:
On 3 Aug 2006 14:50:26 -0700, an old freind kb9rqz_arse-wiping wrote:

NO9GL wrote:
After RAT*******S at arrl revealed lots of bootleg stations are faking
moon bounce by useing qrp transmitters and sending faked calls, that
means most moonbnce QSOs are bogus. We discusing how to tell bogus
bounced signals from real bounced signals so contacts count. Join us
in usual place starting 23:00 UTC.

crap snipped including newsgroup added by kb9rqz

You have been taken in by the oldest scam in ham radio. Your logs
mean nothing because you never did moonbounce after all and just
talked to a guy with a 100 mw qrp rig somewheres nearby. We are all
laughing at you.

more libel

Where?

Steve, K4YZ