Old August 4th 06, 11:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap,rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.cb
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default You Reap What You Sew, Morkie

an old friend whined to no one person in particular:

well done nice fakes I suppose you are pleased I am glad at least some
of the station have confirmed that Ow orked them by email and are
anxoius to confrim what I need to for a qsl card

For what?

of course in a couple of those cases I supose the email traffic could
be faked as well
but since my staion should be able to EME I expect I have some real
stations in there

Huh?

Is it REALLY too much to ask to ask you to work on your English
composition, Mork, and to try to organize your thoughts a bit
more...uhhhhh...rationally?

I shall see

and My wife wants to thank you for really making a good impression of
Ham radio

Why?

Was she party to your EME fiasco? Was her callsign in there?

I will use the buro to try and qsl all the forgein contacts I have not
decided what to do about the domestic stations

Again...more irrational whinings.

However, is it REALLY unexpected that you should brag about some
"accomplishment" in this flamefest newsgroup...the SAME flamefest
newsgroup where you have ALSO repeatedly bragged about your "policy"
about LYING, and then not expect that someone would doubt you...?!??!

Are you even REMOTELY getting the message here that LYING,
especially BRAGGING ABOUT LYING, is ALWAYS a bad thing, Mork?

Steve, K4YZ