Old August 6th 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
bernie the bignose bagelman bernie the bignose bagelman is offline

Default YEP ... IT'S ALMOST TIME

"Somebody Somewhere" wrote in message
oups.com...
For the most exciting net in amateur radio ... The Great Liberty Net!
Tonight at 22:00 EDT (02:00 UT), on or above 3950 khz, LSB.

I ain' wanted to listen in to that so-called "net" since they started
letting that PATHETIC OLD WINDBAG in from 9-land
check in. He monopolizes the net -far worse- than that other
windbag from Sarasota used to do Years ago by playing his
20 year old worn out Media-Monitor tapes and other monologing.
He's also managed to drive away more than half of the old time
net checkins as well. Stick a fork into it, Lib net's done and cooked
and ready to be served with potatoes and gravy.

So forget the stupid in-laws that paid you a surprise visit tonight.
Instead, go fire up the old Sky Buddy, tell the wife to stop nagging
about your radios, and listen in!

"Well, la dee da" -- Sid The Lid (K5BLB)

I really miss ole "Sid da Lid" and his hogans heroes tapes.
Suprised he ain't in the Alzheimer's Ward with KJI and his
depends undergarments yet? Amazing how fast these old
ham radio *******s burn out and become a permanent
fixture in the senior's rest home or better yet 6' in the earth
and we can get their radio gear cheap at the estate sale...(grin).