Old August 6th 06, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip
Steveo Steveo is offline

Default Station @ N8WWM

"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Maybe his court ordered shrink can medicate him for that too.

Either he is missing his appointments or his shrink is a quack.

He's missing his balls. He gave it all up. (

I almost feel sorry for him, what with being an ugly stupid dork and all.
But then he posts some homo crap and I just feel sorry for his children
that have to grow up pointing at the fool and saying with remorse "that's
my deadbeat dad".

I know what you mean, when I seen him trying to hide from my camera, I
thought he didn't want to be blue printed right there.....then I seen his
fugly face and realized why he didn't want to be photographed..like
Sasquatch except much smaller in size. lol