Old August 6th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.radio.cb,alt.radio.cb.skip
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default Station @ N8WWM

"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
"DrDeath" wrote:
"Steveo" wrote in message
Maybe his court ordered shrink can medicate him for that too.

Either he is missing his appointments or his shrink is a quack.

He's missing his balls. He gave it all up. (

I almost feel sorry for him, what with being an ugly stupid dork and all.
But then he posts some homo crap and I just feel sorry for his children
that have to grow up pointing at the fool and saying with remorse "that's
my deadbeat dad".

I know what you mean, when I seen him trying to hide from my camera, I
thought he didn't want to be blue printed right there.....then I seen his
fugly face and realized why he didn't want to be photographed..like
Sasquatch except much smaller in size. lol

Let's not offend Sasquatch by comparing him with Doug. Sasquatch is far
better looking and has a better personality and higher IQ.