Old October 11th 03, 07:03 PM
Serge Stroobandt, ON4BAA

Default QST Article: An Easy to Build, Dual-Band Collinear Antenna

Dear OMs,

Via this newsgroup I learned that last September the following article
appeared in QST:

p.28: An Easy to Build, Dual-Band Collinear Antenna by Dan Friedrichs,
K0IPG

I am particularly interested in this article, because at this very moment I
am designing myself a 70cm colinear.
Unfortunately, I do not have access here to this article.

Before I contact the ARRL's reprint service, I was wondering if somebody of
this newsgroup who has read this article,
could brievely describe the basis principle of this antenna (coils?, phased
line?, electrical length?).

Many thanks!

73 de Serge ON4BAA / HB9DWU
http://salsawaves.com/propagation/