Old August 7th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default what is wrong with this picture?

Robeson insists I am stalks him and yet HE goes out and checks my
qrz.com bio and drags his coments back here in to throw more fuel on
the flame war\

He and Wismen call my eme enterprise a failure.

they and anyone else claiming this are worng. If indeed I do not have
any contacts on EME path I have not failed that would mean I have
simply not yet suceeded.

I will do eme I believe I have done EME on 2 m alreadly I wil upgrade
my gear over tie and Do so again (or if needs be do so for the first
time)

I will also do EME on 6 M 70 cm ad higher band If can find a another
staion to work I will try 222 mhz Eme and 900 mhz eme

I state the only way to stop me is to kill me. it is within the power
of others to delay me nothing more

this is KB9RQZ/AE (soon enough) and you have My call on it