Old August 7th 06, 02:57 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Valves and Tubes

I have an old Popular Science magazine here.(I forget the exact
year/month the magazine was published,somewhere around 1911.It is in one
of the two cardboard boxes of old,old,old Popular Science and Popular
Mechanics magazines I bought at a junk shop in Pensacola,Florida about
sixteen years ago) Inside of the magazine is an article with a picture
about a guy who invented a certain kind of vacuum valve/tube.He says the
valve generates anti gravity.

There is a company in the Huntsville,Alabama area that has developed
equipment that does generate anti gravity.You can use an electric drill
and two or more little metal V/pie shaped wedges and some other simple
odds and ends and build your own anti gravity device.I have either a
Popular Science or Popular Mechanics magazine here which dates back to
the 1960's and there is an article in the magazine that tells all about
it,with pictures too.
cuhulin