Old August 7th 06, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.dx
David Thompson David  Thompson is offline

Default 4O3T and YU6AO QSL Question

Thanks Hans. That helps me with 4O3T.
I also found out that JA1BK wants all QSLs on one card SAE and IRC or $$
for KH8SI Swain's Island.
You might ask YT6A and YU6AO about LOTW per barry W2UP's request. I really
want cards in hand right now as I would move to 372.
73 Dave K4JRB

"SMØIMJ" wrote in message
Hi,
Just talked to Ranko and he confirms the US$3, all QSO's on one card and
can't use the new IRC.
QSL's via the bureau will be confirmed (via the bureau), but it will
take some time before that pile is processed ;-)

Have not been able to get hold of Gojko/YU6AO yet, I'll come back later.

73's
Hans - SMØIMJ
Swedish IARU Region 1 Liaison Officer