Old August 7th 06, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ K4YZ is offline

Default Mork On QRZ: Is It Fixed Yet?

an old freind dodged the point again:
K4YZ wrote:
07 August 2006:

QUOTE

KB9RQZ Lookups: 713
MARK C MORGAN
Pob 212, PO BOX PoB212
Chassell MI 49916
USA
Detailed info Update this listing Update Policy...

Mailing Label Postcard

Email: Add email address
http://www.geocities.com\\kb9rqz

one of those private types bigg current ars project in EME hoping to
obtain VUCC and maybe DXCC as a no code tech before the expected R&O
allowign me to become a No Code extra comes through
http://emekb9rqz.blogspot.com/ sadly since certainn folks in the ham
world lack a life beyond harrassing their fellow hams I will no longer
be posting my log on my blog I can be reach by eail off my webpage

I am having to work split so if you see cq kb9rqz+10 it means I am
listening up 10 khz etc

Bio last modified: 2006-08-04

UNQUOTE

Obviously not.

Steve, K4YZ

what needs fixing?

The illiterate, dysfunctional abuse of the English language and the
assinine reference to your paranoid behaviour.

I dned not satify YOU as to my QRZ bio, I need only satify 2 enities ME
and QRZ

Well...we already know where your personal standards are set,
Mork...In negative numbers, to be blunt.

And no one at QRZ would "force" you to change the bio as it is
written...If YOU are satisfied to be looked upon as an idiot, who are
THEY to say otherwise...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ