Old August 8th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
[email protected] kaput829@gmail.com is offline

Default getting VHF channels not getting UHF channels

I am not sure if this is the correct place to post this, but I am in
the process of switching from cable tv to an antenna. I had an old
antenna that i recently took down and just put up a new 80 inch boom
external uhf/vhf/fm antenna. I get VHF channels perfectly, but when i
get above channel 11 all i get is fuzz. I currently have the external
antenna connected to a 4 way splitter and from that splitter my signal
reaches my various tvs. I am assuming this is a simple problem with
needing an adapter of some sorts. Any advice would be appreciated.