Old August 7th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
David G. Nagel David G. Nagel is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

TimBob wrote:

In "Indepedance Day" morse code saves the world from the alien
invasion! They made a movie about it so it must be true!
Tim N7XAU
Cecil Moore wrote:

Dave wrote:

C'mon Cecil, you've been licensed as long as I have. I Know you Know CW.
Does that mean we're virtually obsolete?

My favorite mode is CW and it's a fun mode but it is never
going to save the world.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

If I recall correctly the IDF officer said the US was communicating in
"old fashioned morse code".

Dave N