Old August 8th 06, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Valves and Tubes

wrote in
:

I have an old Popular Science magazine here.(I forget the exact
year/month the magazine was published,somewhere around 1911.It is in one
of the two cardboard boxes of old,old,old Popular Science and Popular
Mechanics magazines I bought at a junk shop in Pensacola,Florida about
sixteen years ago) Inside of the magazine is an article with a picture
about a guy who invented a certain kind of vacuum valve/tube.He says the
valve generates anti gravity.

There is a company in the Huntsville,Alabama area that has developed
equipment that does generate anti gravity.You can use an electric drill
and two or more little metal V/pie shaped wedges and some other simple
odds and ends and build your own anti gravity device.I have either a
Popular Science or Popular Mechanics magazine here which dates back to
the 1960's and there is an article in the magazine that tells all about
it,with pictures too.
cuhulin

So how's Art Bell?

Sc