Old August 8th 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna
Walter Maxwell Walter Maxwell is offline

Default Engineers - Photo 16b.jpg (0/1)

On Tue, 08 Aug 2006 16:39:13 GMT, "Frank's" wrote:

"Walter Maxwell" wrote in message

Rats, now you have me intrigued Walt. Too bad the pic did not work.
Just tried to post a picture, but it seems there is a filter on the NG to
prevent such postings.

Reg, have made a lot of progress in developing a NEC 4 model
of a 100 radial system. Just have to iron out a few bugs. When this
is completed I can try some high frequency models.

Frank

Frank, I tried to send the jpg file to you via email, but the server rejects
your address. Can you email me so I can have your correct address?

Walt